Calne bike meet

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
3potjohn

Calne bike meet

Post by 3potjohn »

Anyone going to this on Sat 24th July? My old neck of the woods more or less.Have to go to Cordoba next day so in dog house already for mentioning it.
RedVee

Re: Calne bike meet

Post by RedVee »

I will be there with the Bath Classic club. Not sure what bike I'll take yet, depends what is up together on the day! :D
Morinis & Motorcycles - Is there anything else?
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Details please?

Time, location, where's best for Morinis - and Bath Classic Riders of course - to meet? Calne might not be that big a place, but all the same...

Might be able to get there, IfI can get time off after going to East Hagbourne Bike Nite on Tuesday!

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
3potjohn

Post by 3potjohn »

Will this help?
http://calnebikes.freehostia.com/
If I do go will have to visit the Aged P, who having given up Woodbines about 8 years ago at the age of 88 because they're bad for you appears to be in rude health.
RedVee

Post by RedVee »

I took the Strada and had an excellent time, chatted all day so feet ached & pratically hoarse by the time we left Bowood! :D
Morinis & Motorcycles - Is there anything else?
3potjohn

Post by 3potjohn »

very good RIDE UP AND BACK NO RAIN-NOW IN sEVILLE ITS 42 CELCIUS BLIMEY AND I HAVE A SPANISH MAG WITH THE MAY MORINI MEET IN BARCELONA WRITTEN UP