Cassington Bike Night

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
Jem

Cassington Bike Night

Post by Jem »

Next Monday, June 28th, is Cassington Bike Night. Held in the village of Cassington in Oxfordshire, it is a relaxed meeting of bikes of all makes & ages organised by the Bloodrunners, a charity bike club/organisation which delivers emergency blood supplies.
There have always been a few Morinis there but this year I would like us all to join together. So I suggest that Morinis head for the school yard where there is usually enough room; Brit bikes dominate the village green, jap bikes tend to be herded in to the farmyard where it is chaos, the schoolyard is the secret space for other bikes.
For family reasons I might not make it but if I do you will see a 15' vertical banner saying Moto Morini - you won't miss it; if I don't make it, there will be other club members from 5 o'clock onwards.
I look forward to seeing you,

Jem
corsaro chris

Re: Cassington Bike Night

Post by corsaro chris »

Well;

We managed to get at least six Morinis vaguely together - there may have been more! Not only that, but all the riders met up, although in true Morini Club fashion we talked about just about anything.

Although rain threatened it didn't actually fall, so hopefully everyone had a good, dry ride home. Great to see you all, and the varied Morini used on the road. :lol:

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
alan j

Re: Cassington Bike Night

Post by alan j »

Peter Crawford and I had a good evening there!-got mouthfulls of greenfly on the way home as "me Dart" was "on song" :lol: :lol: