MRC trackday 2010 Cadwell Park

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
morini_tom

MRC trackday 2010 Cadwell Park

Post by morini_tom »

The 2010 trackday will be held on Thursday 2nd September at cadwell park.

Details, regulations and entry form are in the current ATG and also on the website at:
www.morini-riders-club.com/theclub/trackdays.html

regulars should note that the trackday and AGM will be held separately this year but camping will still be available close to Cadwell.
Emmohaswheelsagain

Re: MRC trackday 2010 Cadwell Park

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

Hi All,

All members and previous entrants at our Track Day will know that our event this year is on Thursday 2nd September at our usual venue at Cadwell Park Lincolnshire.
Already bookings are arriving on a daily basis and those intending to come would be advised to book early. Numbers as always are limited and as such you are guaranteed a fun day with plenty of track time for those that need the practice.
Booking forms are available on this site and entries are offered to members (£90.00) and non members (£110) who book before 1st August. If you have any questions regarding this years event then please contact the club at the address shown or alternatively email Paul at JacEmmrs@aol.com.
Emmohaswheelsagain

Just a reminder for anyone thinking on joining us for our track day. Time is moving on and you need to think about getting your entry in now before 1st August if you want to receive a booking discount. Many have already placed their entry and are clearly looking forward to what has become a permanent feature on the clubs calendar. Come and join us on 2nd September and take the opportunity of testing your riding skills around Cadwell Park. :D
Emmohaswheelsagain

Places are now going quickly so if anyone is thinking of joining us on 2nd September you need to get your entry in now. First come first serve so don't leave it late.Full details on this site including an entry form if you have'nt already got one.
See you on the 2nd. :D
Brubru

Post by Brubru »

Thanks for warning us Paul. I recently feared I could not participate when I incidentally discovered a broken frame tube. Luckily NLM will weld it back in place on my way to Cadwell. A bit frightening yet: the crack was hidden behind a cable and it is only because I removed the cable that I saw it.

The letter is in the post; I just hope it will arrive in time.

Bruno
The fastest touring rack east of the Channel
Emmohaswheelsagain

Hi Bruno,

I'm sure it will.
Its good that we have Stuart to help out.
Look forward to seeing you on the day.

Regards

Paul