Bristol Show.[this weekend].

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
alan j

Bristol Show.[this weekend].

Post by alan j »

Not seen any mention of this? I presume we are having a stand? Anyway, as long as it does not snow I'll be there-probably on my 500-went to the "Dragon" 2 weeks ago, so to go "west" should be a "doddle!" :lol: :lol: Alan j.
SupermotoDave

Re: Bristol Show.[this weekend].

Post by SupermotoDave »

Alan
Be assured there will be a club stand, which is lucky as I am taking the club products down there. I am told we will be at Mendip 216.
All those going West down the A303 to get there please note that the 303 is closed at Mere for 5 weeks and there are some serious diversions apparently. As far as I can tell one of them goes past the showground?
alan j

Post by alan j »

Well, I did make it to Bristol, but a day late due to the snow. Club stands were good, but the autojumble was not! I still managed to spend too much money! I averaged 64 m.p.g. which is good-probably due to the cold and going even slower than usual! :lol: :lol:
Emmohaswheelsagain

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

Hi Alan,

Did the weather put the traders off :( It snowed up here in Lincolnshire on the Sunday and it probably put many people off particularly those in the West Midlands who would normally attend the show. Numbers were in actual fact on par with 2009 so given the weather the event was a sucess.
Regarding the autojumble you will probably have better luck at Stafford, at least Stafford should be warmer, lets hope so hey. :D
Did anyone take some pictures of the stand? if so get them posted and we can see the club in action. :D

Safe Riding

Paul
3potjohn

Post by 3potjohn »

Well on Saturday I was able to sit outside in the sun eating my packed lunch. I met up with some chums from Colombres and was even able to get something for the weekend(side panel rubbers).The only BMW bit I had my eye on was gone later.Plenty of grey mud as usual.
Does anyone have any experience of anything similar in Italy? I used to go to Veterama in Mannheim until I spoke with a French trader who said he got his BMW bits from the UK.
RedVee

Post by RedVee »

I thoroughly enjoyed the show,met loads of friends old and new. Got a few little bits for various bikes - including a set of side panel rubbers. I really must tidy up my Strada, she is starting to look very shabby now. :( Some lovely bikes on the stand - and some very nice paintwork...I'm very tempted...
Morinis & Motorcycles - Is there anything else?
SteveMRC
Site Admin

Post by SteveMRC »

Nicks' 350 framed 500 holds centre stage as several conversations go on around at the Sunday of the SW Classic Show, Shepton Mallet, 21st February 2010. A wide range of Morini attracted a wide range of visitors to the club stand.
SteveMRC
Site Admin

Post by SteveMRC »

A rare 250 Vtwin spotted at the Bristol show.
Just realised we have no forum section for the 250s or 125s.