Scottish Motorcycle Show 20-21st March 2010

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
corsaro chris

Scottish Motorcycle Show 20-21st March 2010

Post by corsaro chris »

For Morini Owners and fanciers north of the Pennines; the MRC is again starting to organise a stand at the norths' Premier event.

Classic Morini will be shown at the Classic Section - it is hoped that a local dealer will have some presence with modern bikes, subject to confirmation. Unfortunately we are unable to display the new Morini in the classic section, as they are judged to be too modern, and so any display will be in the Modern Section.

If you have a bike and would like to show it on the stand then please contact either Alan Hay or myself; we already have a couple of bikes in mind and will be contacting several of the Members from this years show to see if they are willing to put their pride and joy on display! Bikes will be left there from Friday evening / Saturday morning through to Sunday evening, under secure management. The show is open to the public from 9am until 5pm on both Saturday and Sunday.

Hope to hear from you soon, and look forward to seeing many of our Scottish and north of England members next March...

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
corsaro chris

Re: Scottish Motorcycle Show 20-21st March 2010

Post by corsaro chris »

The MRC will be at the Scottish Show - we've booked a 6m x 3m space and currently have 4 bikes lined up. The stand is in the Classic Hall area, as last year - there might be room for a small one if any other Morini rider north of the Border fancies displaying their "pride and joy". We're a riders club, and 100% originality or spotlessly clean are not preconditions for display; having an interesting story is just as much part of the criteria...

Bikes currently anticipated include a 250 single, 350 Sport, 350 Strada and 500 from 1980. We'll also have this years calendar, which features Morini across five decades and some other regalia. Most importantly, several Morini riders will be on hand to share stories, tales of woe and those wonderful memories of when it all goes just right :D

If you fancy coming along, please let me know - but bike registration closes on the 1st February, so you'll need to make your mind up very quickly :!:

Good riding
"I'll use the Morini"