Midlands Ride out 6th September

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
morinipete

Midlands Ride out 6th September

Post by morinipete »

Just in case you haven't seen it under the diary secton........

"Join Les and Chris Skinner on a ride round the back roads of Leicesterhire and Rutland on SUNDAY SEPT 6Th.

Meet LEICESTER RACE COURSE (A6) AT 12.00.ALL WELCOME. NOTE, NOT A RACE BUT A POTTER THROUGH SOME NICE COUNTRYSIDE WITH STOPS FOR REFRESHMENTS

Ring Les ON 01163899549 or 07711772017 for DETAILS"
morinipete

Post by morinipete »

27 people have viewed so we know you're tempted ! We only have two Skinners, a Farrow and a Crawford so far so come on Morini owners, we know you're out there, get the dust covers off, it'll be winter soon then you'll be kicking yourselves.....................
morinipete

Post by morinipete »

.....just for the record it's meet at the roundabout on the junction of the A6 and A563 (Palmerston Way). There's a slip road/entrance to the race course there and that's where we'll gather.
Cheers
Pete
Emmohaswheelsagain

Midlands Ride Out

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

I hope you manage a few more. I was hoping to come over myself but events have made that impossible. Had to spend a day at NLM yesterday to fix some issues with the 350's electrics. Today was busy getting a spare key cut, all this in preparation for Stafford next month. If I spend a third day riding around Leicestershire I might be sleeping in the garage with the bikes :( Anyway I hope you all have a safe and enjoyable ride tomorrow and that may be next year I can join you for a ride out. I might even have my son James riding the 350 by then which would allow me to bring the 91/2.

Regards

Paul