Chance to ride a Morini

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
Emmohaswheelsagain

Chance to ride a Morini

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

Short notice but LMT Motorcycles based in Louth Lincolnshire (near to Cadwell Park) have four Morini's available for demo this coming weekend, Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd August. I believe you can ride the Scrambler, 1200 Sport, Gran Passo and the Corsaro Veloce. Normal rules apply and you can book by contacting them on 01507 602900, or email info@lmtmotorcycles.co.uk.
I will be taking the opportunity to test a couple and hopefully there will be a few more taking the chance to try these bikes on the open road. Directions to their showroom is on their site, www.lmtmotorcycles.co.uk
Happy riding :D
Emmohaswheelsagain

Demo Rides

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

Whilst a little short notice the selection of Morini's on offer (minus Scambler) created plenty of interest. Good weather allowed the opportunity of testing the bikes to the full and as expected the Veloce came out on top. I must say the 1200 Sport was nearer the mark with me, sure footed and predictable I liked the general feel of the bike. Certainly makes me consider the option of making the small changes to my 9 1/2 to convert into a 9 1/2 sport. The lower bars make life much easier and the exhaust gives the bike a more modern look without loosing those classic lines. Obviously worth considering this coming Winter.

Paul

ps Scambler was in Cumbria being put through its paces. Expect to read a test on the bike shortly, possibly October issue of The Old Bike Mart. I will post the details when the publishing dates are released.