location.reload(true) Morini Riders Club- Trackday Registration
Morini Riders Club Trackday 2020- Cancellation
Covid-19 update 29th March 2020

No doubt you were eagerly awaiting confirmation of a place at the Morini Riders Club Trackday at Cadwell.

Sorry to have to inform you, but with the current situation regarding Coronavirus, with social distancing and self isolation, the MRC Committee think it morally wrong and an unquantifiable financial risk to the club to pursue the current July date, and we expect it will soon be out of our hands anyway. Unfortunately we are having to cancel the event.

We are investigating trying to hold the trackday later in the year, possibly September when the Covid-19 situation should be clearer, but our current expectation from MSV is that this is very unlikely to be successful. If so, we will have another round of Registration to take place later in the year, if and when it is possible to run the event.

Watch for announcements in ATG and on the website. All those who have already registered will be emailed directly with any new Registration Process if we can go ahead with a revised date.

Please accept our apologies but as you can understand the situation is serious, and so fluid that it is impossible to put in any firm plans at this stage. Thank you for your understanding.

The MRC Committee
About Us | Contact Us | ©2006-2019 Morini Riders Club ~ All rights reserved